$1911

was donated
X-Men 90s cartoon logo by pinkplaidpants 2 years ago

Hello! I was hoping that someone much more skilled than I might be able to make a Normal pattern that has the X-Men logo with the yellow circle with the black X in the middle. Link below of a picture (I hope it works). Pattern #51224 is just a little lacking? I'm not skilled enough to do more than 20 strings. Thank you in advance!

picture

RE : X-Men 90s cartoon logo by halokiwi 2 years ago

I've made one:

It needs to be reviewed before it appears on the page but I hope it will. Until then you can use this image. I hope it works.

RE : X-Men 90s cartoon logo by pinkplaidpants 2 years ago

Thank you halokiwi! Looks great (: You are so fast too!

Thank you and you're welcome :) I'm very glad you like it!

It was rejected so you will have to post a photo independently from the pattern if you end up knotting it. I would love to see a photo if you do knot it :D

I looked at the patterns that were stated as similar and I think this one might work as well if you change the neon green to yellow, the white and dark green to black and the dark red to a lighter red.

RE : X-Men 90s cartoon logo by pinkplaidpants 2 years ago

You are so helpful! I will save this similar pattern you've found as well as yours. I saved it on that other site when I saw it in the latest patterns the other day. I will get to eventually. We all have that long list of patterns to do, right?

Yeah, I've got sooooo many patterns I want to knot too

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!