$1911

was donated
RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

What you meant was the Chain Knotting Game .
This APAP thread is just to let others know what photo-less pattern you’re working on.

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by KnottyArtist09 2 years ago

I'm going to try 4298 next!

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by JoAnnaSpring 2 years ago

Just finished 104072

Working on 80328 for the color challenge

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by Celicia (moderator) 2 years ago

At the moment there are two current challenges and this record.

1) "Color challenge"

2) "The Chain Knotting Game"

3) And this record of the patterns without a photo that are being knotted at the moment.

You can enter any of the three. It may be that you are knotting a pattern that does not have a photo yet but also making it with the Color Challenge #X palette, in that case you register it in both.
Also when a pattern is proposed in this challenge, you will have to check if you are the first person to tie it, then you can also register it here.

Whenever you enter "The Chain Knotting Game" you will be able to register it here because it is a condition of that challenge that the chosen pattern does not have photos and also only one person can do it, the one who takes the challenge.

Hope this clarify a little the situation :-)

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Planning on working on #107363

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Done. #107541 is next probably

Done. #107493 is next

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

I have done #83938 and I’m making a few versions of #71955. And I also finished #95772, the picture will be added later.

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by KnottyArtist09 2 years ago

4298 done, will get a photo uploaded soon. 4256 next (if I can decide on colors, ha)

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by JoAnnaSpring 2 years ago

Just uploaded pics for 35468 and 106230.

I'm working on a couple of cute, but well photographed patterns right now, but I'll be back for more APAP soon!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!