$1911

was donated
RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

I’m making a few versions of #96068.

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by KnottyArtist09 2 years ago

knotting # 7340 next. Working on uploading picture for # 7578

4727 next, will get a pic of 7340 uploaded as soon as I can, probably later this week.

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by JoAnnaSpring 2 years ago

I love that this is an effort! I'm new and still learning but realized I was specifically picking patterns without photos so I could contribute because this site has taught me so much already.

I have 77893 started.

Welcome to the addiction! :-)

Submitted photo for 4727, next is 7548...

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Hello! So I'd love to participate, but I wanted confirmation that one makes the pattern from the previous post, but posts the color scheme that they intend to use themselves. I think that's what I understand, is it right?

RE : Suggestion/idea: tracking who's making APAP by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Or do we use the color palette associated with the pattern? Now that I think about it, it lowkey makes more sense lol

Basically just find a pattern that has no picture. Post here that you're going to make it, that way we see someone is going to make an example of how it looks when made. then submit a photo of the finished FB! yay! Color scheme is totally up to you. I don't think there is any requirement to use the color scheme shown on the pattern. (I usually pick my own scheme).

Oh, I guess I assume this whole thing had been moved to the already existing challenge. But I guess I can post the pattern Ixm making here to help keep track. About to start working on pattern #106423

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!