$1911

was donated
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Scootercat 2 years ago

Will there be a winter swap?

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 2 years ago

@Scootercat, I don't think so :) At least won't be organised by me.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 2 years ago

This swap gathered a total of 21 bracelets for 7 participants from 5 different countries !
Here's a mosaic of all the beautiful creations that were sent in, and are now travelling to their new homes :D

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 years ago

It's great to know you are well and the bracelets look so gorgeous on the picture <3

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by mayagd 2 years ago

All bracelets look beautiful ! I hope everybody get their bracelets soon.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 years ago

I wanted to say thank you to Anyblia for hosting this swap and to everyone who has participated. I got my bracelets last week and they are so gorgeous <3 makes me really miss summer!

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

Did you comment under the pictures of the bracelets you received? The receiver needs to post a comment, then the creator can answer that they made the bracelet and then we can transfer the picture to the account of the creator.

Oh no, I did not do that. I must have overread that. I'll do that now. I'm really sorry for the trouble. Next time I'll read more carefully.

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by ArCee 2 years ago

these are beautiful!!! If there's another swap I hope I catch it in time to get in on making it!

RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by ninickthedemon 2 years ago

Got mine, they are gorgeous, thanks so much to everyone who participated, and especially Anyblia who organized this lovely event!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!