$1911

was donated
Very specific pride flag request by ArCee 2 years ago

Hello!!! It's me, asking for more gay stuff. I'm trixenflexible and the pride flag is 3 stripes (easy!) with 3 stripes down the middle of it (confusing!)

I think one of these image links will work, if not then the "Trixenflexible" link above oughtta show you what I'm talking about.

I'm hoping for a normal repeating pattern. Like... maybe something like https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns/6419?

So basically I need something like... I don't know, a plaid, or an arrowhead or something??? I don't mind if the bands turn into chevrons, so much as there's a thick Orange bisected by black on the top, a thin line of white bisected by grey in the middle, and then a thick purple bisected by blue on the bottom.

(or of course a pattern that I've overlooked that could be recolored into this)

Thanks!
RC

RE : Very specific pride flag request by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

What works is using 1212 for the right and left sides, and a simple small chevron (or candystripe or another one-colored 1212) for the white in the middle.

RE : Very specific pride flag request by ArCee 2 years ago

So you're saying I do 1212 for a few rows of orange/black,
a chevron of white,
then 1212 for a few rows of purple/blue?

or is it like, on its side, so I go 1212 all the way down with vertical bands of purple/white/orange, then at some point mix it up to get the other colors out?

I'm new to the whole 1212 thing still, sorry... ^_^ Lemme see if I can bang one out

RE : Very specific pride flag request by ArCee 2 years ago

OK I think this is what you were saying?

RE : Very specific pride flag request by halokiwi 2 years ago

I hope this works but this would be how I'd imagine it:

RE : Very specific pride flag request by halokiwi 2 years ago

A slightly smaller one with a little simple knotting structure:

RE : Very specific pride flag request by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

This is how I meant it:

RE : Very specific pride flag request by Karcer 2 years ago

OMG this site is plagued of geniuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!