$1911

was donated
Generator insisting on top row matching bottom row and wont let me save by feralwifey 2 years ago

This is the error: Error: This generator only accepts repeating patterns. Please make sure that the botton string color order is equal to the top string color order before you save.

However it is BS because i have made them match and I want my pattern to save since I've been trying to work this out for hours at this point. I've tried adding and removing rows, manually creating the pattern 5+ times within the chart, quadruple checking each pattern is the same. Can you force a save?

RE : Generator insisting on top row matching bottom row and wont let me save by Celicia (moderator) 2 years ago

The patterns should end with the colors in the same order they started. Sometimes there is a slight difference in the colors we use and therefore the order may not be the same. Look at the letters that each string has, the colors that we assume are the same must have the same letter, if they do not have it, the pattern will give you an error unless they are in that order. Check that the colors are exactly the same.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!