$1911

was donated
Sin encerar by Dinamita 3 years ago

Hola quiciera un patrón que fuera para un pulso en pareja me podrían ayudar

RE : Sin encerar by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

Please use English on this site so we can all understand what you’re saying.

Hi by Dinamita 3 years ago

Hello I whonna to one patron for a copple

RE : Sin encerar by halokiwi 3 years ago

You want to do a couple pattern, right? (That's what I gathered from google translate and what you wrote in English)

I'm not sure how your title relates to this because google translate translates it as "unwaxed".

I recommend searching for patterns with the keywords "heart" or "love".

RE : Sin encerar by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

Hola Dinamita. ¿Lo que buscas es un patrón que sirva para hacer una pulsera a cada uno de los integrantes de una pareja? ¿ Lo que quieres son dos pulseras iguales, por lo tanto quieres ayuda para encontrar un patrón que ambos puedan usar?
¿Algo así como los de esta foto? https://friendship-bracelets.net/gallery/110961
Estas son tobilleras que hice para una pareja.

Hello Dynamite. What you are looking for is a pattern that serves to make a friendship bracelet for each of the members of a couple? What you want is two equal bracelets, so you want help finding a pattern that both of them can wear?
Something like the ones in this photo? https://friendship-bracelets.net/gallery/110961
These are anklets that I made for a couple.

If I’m not mistaken (This question was also asked via PM) the bracelets should be the shields of Barcelona and Real Madrid. I already answered that they should search for alpha patterns, because that’s hard to make as normals.

RE : Sin encerar by Dinamita 3 years ago

thank your very much for your help..
search for but does not find patron raises the head too much while galloping of the shields of the fubool equipments

This is what we have for Barcelona:
Barcelona alpha patterns

And I saw one for Real Madrid too.

RE : Sin encerar by Dinamita 3 years ago

Thank you for your help

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!