$1911

was donated
RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

This Christmas month we propose a double challenge, you can choose one or the other or you can do both. You can upload as many patterns as you like. They can be alpha or normal patterns. You just have to add the legend "COLOR CHALLENGE #2" to the photo so that we know that you are participating.

First challenge
Our color challenge is signature Christmas colors, which is why we chose this palette. Remember you must tie it including only the proposed colors. If the pattern has fewer colors, choose the one you like best. If you have more colors, you should use those in the palette plus the colors you choose.

The second challenge is to tie a pattern with motifs related to the Christmas and New Years Holidays with the colors you want.

We hope you like the proposal and that we can see many photos of your work!

Have fun knotting !!

Happy Holidays!!

Note: There is no time limit to participate, therefore you can continue uploading photos to Color Challenge # 1 as well, just write in the photo what it corresponds to.

RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

I made this :-)

RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

halokiwi posted this nice bracelet!

RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by halokiwi 3 years ago

It was really fun to take part in this challenge :D The colour palette is really nice. I think I want to make another one with a slightly darker peach colour so it stands out more. I just need to find another nice pattern I can do.

Here is a pretty version of makotocrafts!!

RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by makotocrafts 3 years ago

Thanks for making this challenge for us! I probably wouldn't have chosen these colors normally, but they turned out really nice and festive! :)

RE : COLOR Challenge #2 (and an additional one) Dic 2020 by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

I agree! It’s an unusual combination, but it works out very nice.

I made this. I used part of #91293 and added some rows I made up myself. (I just noticed I forgot to add the text for the color challenge on the picture....)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!