$1911

was donated
Help me for my pattern by VoyageEnjoy 3 years ago

Hello everybody,
I would like to make a bracelet for myself with my company logo, or something that looks like it. But it's very hard ... Can someone help me to create my pattern please?

[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/voyage-enjoy.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/transparent.png?fit=1024%2C698&ssl=1[IMG]

Thank you;)

RE : Help me for my pattern by koalagirl_30 2 years ago

Hmm...... maybe you could try to create an alpha globe pattern? For example, a Blue background with a green outline of the globe?

RE : Help me for my pattern by dog2879 2 years ago

Try this: http://friendship-bracelets.net/A72100

Hopefully that is accurate enough for an alpha bracelet.

RE : Help me for my pattern by halokiwi 2 years ago

I think you could try to post the image to make it visible. When a pattern is not accepted yet, it is not accessible to the other users but I think they can see the image if there's a link to it.

I can't link an image because I haven't made it. I never intended to, I was merely interested in creating a pattern. If there is a way to upload a picture of the pattern but not the bracelet then perhaps I could do that. Hopefully it is approved.

Update: Just checked and the mods rejected it. Apparently it is "too personal". Also got told it doesnt look like the logo lol. Sorry I cant help.

You can right click on the pattern grid I think to get the link and then post the image that way. It might still be useful :D

I'm not sure if this will work but at least I managed to look at it. If the image thing does not work, you can copy the link to look at it.

RE : Help me for my pattern by .Toasted 2 years ago

I clicked on this thinking i could help. sorry i cannot.

Thanks for the help halokiwi! I will remember that little tip.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!