$1911

was donated
Monthly Challenge #44 - July 2020 by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

Here's your challenge for this month to hopefully inspire you to post many beautiful pics of many beautiful bracelets again!

This is just for fun, but also for a few other reasons - what if you don't know what to knot? Take a peek here, see if there's anything you like! And some gorgeous patterns go unnoticed on the site, so why not try to make them a little more noticeable? And thirdly because, well, why not!

NORNAL

Beginners - less than 14 strings

#2494 10 strings
#3054 14 strings

Advanced - 15 to 24 strings

#3818 21 strings
#4033 22 strings

Extreme - 25 strings +

#5527 34 strings
#8140 28 strings

ALPHA

Beginners - 2 colors

A1413
A64334

Advanced - 3 to 4 colors

A63095

Extreme - 5 or more colors

A26715

KUMIHIMO

Beginners - up to 16 strings

K209 16 strings
K139 12 strings

Advanced - More than 16 strings

K41 40 strings

To view these simply click on the link and hopefully I've not managed to mess up the BBCode and it should take you straight to the pattern.

Everyone has the entire month to make one or more of these patterns, how many you make is completely up to you guys. You can make just one or all of them, it's up to you.

Photos of the completed patterns would be awesome, if you can't upload them then that's ok too. Photos can be uploaded any time, or you can wait for the month to pass, it really is up to you guys. I'm not going to be using a deadline on photos being uploaded so if for example you go over the month target time it doesn't matter, you can still upload photo's or if you finish it in an hour you can also upload a photo. If you want to leave a note here to say that you've done that, please feel free!

If you don't or can't make it by the next challenge it doesn't matter....there's no prizes for being the first to finish it, it's all for fun! :-) Sometimes it's just nice to not have to make a decision about what to knot, y'know? ;)

There's only one exception, and that's the 'Pattern of the Month'. At the end of the month the winner will be chosen by you! And of course by the other users, by simply clicking the like-button below the picture you really like. To make it more interesting and to give every star a chance to shine, the same user can't win twice in a row from now on.
As always, pictures can be uploaded to the pattern itself. You can knot it in the original colors, or not. You can modify the pattern, or not. You can use the pattern to make a bracelet, a necklace, or whatever. It's all up to you!

Happy knotting!

PATTERN OF THE MONTH IS #4412

RE : Monthly Challenge #44 - July 2020 by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

I finished #4033

And I made the POTM

RE : Monthly Challenge #44 - July 2020 by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

Two version of the PoTM

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!