$1911

was donated
Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by SheWolf430 3 years ago

My best friend and I are huge fans of the MCU, and are even bigger fans of the Steve and Bucky friendship. Are there any patterns for a Steve/Bucky friendship bracelet? I can’t seem to find any.

RE : Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by SheWolf430 3 years ago

Can anyone figure out the pattern in this one?
https://www.google.com/search?q=bucky+friendship+bracelet&rlz=1C1SQJL_enEG809EG809&sxsrf=ALeKk00PpWN8I3vvdnzOwYNzt6gSvg1dLg:1591797505181&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiazObms_fpAhV3DGMBHay7C6oQ_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1254&bih=615#imgrc=MJoLiMsWlyJmJM

RE : Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by Hiii 3 years ago

I will try...

RE : Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by halokiwi 3 years ago

Looks like one half is a regular candy stripe (2 black strings and 2 gray strings) and the other half has beads inserted. I think it's two red and two grey strings. The order for the second half would be red grey grey red. You make a knot between the two gray strings, then a b knot on the left red string and a f knot on the right Red string. You pull the two red strings through the bead. With the left gray string you make a f knot on the left red string and with the right gray string you make a b knot on the right red string. Then you start over again. If you want I can make a sketch and send it to you on Instagram or twitter or via email.

RE : Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by halokiwi 3 years ago

I'd say a combination of pattern 1 (but smaller) and pattern 9793 (but instead of the white knot in the pattern you put a bead). To connect both halves of the bracelet you do fb knots in the middle. I hope this makes sense.

RE : Bucky and Steve Friendship Bracelets by SheWolf430 3 years ago

I think I understand what you mean, especially after examining the patterns. Thank you!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!