$1911

was donated
Monthly Challenge #43 - June 2020 by Anyblia 3 years ago

Monthly Challenges are back! I’m so proud of hosting this first challenge of 2020, and I hope you’ll enjoy those patterns!

*Here's the challenge for this month to hopefully inspire you to post many beautiful pics of many beautiful bracelets again!*

This is just for fun, but also for a few other reasons - what if you don't know what to knot? Take a peek here, see if there's anything you like! And some gorgeous patterns go unnoticed on the site, so why not try to make them a little more noticeable? And thirdly because, well, why not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NORMAL

Beginners - Less than 14 strings.

#102202 - 12 strings
#97009 - 14 strings

Advanced - 15 to 24 strings.

#101577 - 22 strings
#98295 - 22 strings
#97941 - 16 strings

Extreme - 25+ strings.

#100970 - 30 strings
#100136 - 28 strings

ALPHA

Beginners - 2 colors.

A69066
A66652

Advanced - 3 to 4 colors.

A68414 - 4 colors
A64678 - 4 colors

Extreme - 5+ colors.

A67385 - 7 colors
A41490 - 8 colors

KUMIHIMO

Beginners - Up to 16 strings.

K10430 - 16 strings
K8368 - 16 strings

Advanced - 16+ strings.

K9880 - 24 strings
K10060 - 40 strings

To view these simply click on the link and hopefully I've not managed to mess up the BBCode and it should take you straight to the pattern.

Everyone has the entire month to make one or more of these patterns, how many you make is completely up to you guys. You can make just one or all of them, it's up to you.

Photos of the completed patterns would be awesome, if you can't upload them then that's ok too. Photos can be uploaded any time, or you can wait for the month to pass, it really is up to you guys. I'm not going to be using a deadline on photos being uploaded so if for example you go over the month target time it doesn't matter, you can still upload photo's or if you finish it in an hour you can also upload a photo. If you want to leave a note here to say that you've done that, please feel free!

If you don't or can't make it by the next challenge it doesn't matter....there's no prizes for being the first to finish it, it's all for fun! :-) Sometimes it's just nice to not have to make a decision about what to knot, y'know? ;)

There's only one exception, and that's the 'Pattern of the Month'. At the end of the month the winner will be chosen by you! And of course by the other users, by simply clicking the like-button below the picture you really like. To make it more interesting and to give every star a chance to shine, the same user can't win twice in a row from now on.
As always, pictures can be uploaded to the pattern itself. You can knot it in the original colors, or not. You can modify the pattern, or not. You can use the pattern to make a bracelet, a necklace, or whatever. It's all up to you!

PoTM is...
#99693 !

RE : Monthly Challenge #43 - June 2020 by Armysister 3 years ago

Where would I upload my picture? To this page or to the bracelet's pattern page?

RE : Monthly Challenge #43 - June 2020 by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

To the bracelet ‘s pattern page. It would be nice if you can also post the picture here though! You can use the BBcode for that, and the link to the picture that’s uploaded to the pattern.

RE : Monthly Challenge #43 - June 2020 by SHARKz7 3 years ago

This is so exciting! I've been dying for some contests since we've been stuck at home.

Well i can't get my pictures to upload, but i finished #102202.

Great!
Why can’t you upload the picture? What’s the problem? We might be able to help you.

I figured it out! I'll post the picture as soon as it it approved.

Here it is:https://friendship-bracelets.net/gallery/110046

Armysister’s bracelet:

Thanks kleinevos!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!