$1911

was donated
pending pattern by Mady383 4 years ago

Hello everybody,
How long does it take before a pattern be published? I put a new pattern in my page, about 2 weeks ago, still pending ...
thanks
Mady

RE: pending pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

It can take a long time, sometimes up to a few weeks, when the moderators are busy with their own lives, and when the pattern needs more discussing before we can make a decision about accepting or rejecting.
Checking patterns takes a lot of time and all of the moderators are volunteers.

RE: pending pattern by Mady383 4 years ago

Thank you Kleinevos, it's about a year that my last pattern was published.
In one year, their was SO MANY new ones ! I understand, difficult to compare them!.

RE: pending pattern by EdBlair 4 years ago

You can also view the pending patterns on this link to get an idea of how big the backlog is:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/check_patterns.php?p=1

oh! thank you ! I understand better!

RE: pending pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

And that link only shows pending normal patterns.... We also have pending alphas and pending kumihimo patterns.
We do the best we can, but some patterns just take a lot of time. And we have so many existing patterns, it takes more and more time to check pending patterns against existing patterns!

thank you!

RE : pending pattern by sushicat10 3 years ago

Is there a estimated amount of time for it to take to have your patterns checked?

RE : pending pattern by Anyblia 3 years ago

It can take several days, as we are manually checking all the patterns. We received a lot of patterns recently with the lockdown, and we aren’t a big mod team, so we need a little time to approve/reject patterns. Be patient :)

RE : pending pattern by sushicat10 3 years ago

Thank you for answering my question!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!