$1911

was donated
RE: Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Celicia (moderator) 4 years ago

This is the link:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/js_gen.php?edit=66747

Now delete the last numbers and write the desired pattern number, in this case 3085.

The new link will be:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/js_gen.php?edit=3085

RE: Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Harleydragon 4 years ago

Thank you so much I got it right this time

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Harleydragon 3 years ago

I wanted to renew a new pattern of new colors for pattern #3084 for more rows by doing this
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/js_gen.php?edit=3084, but now came across this message.

Ooooopppsss
Well... We're pretty sorry about that but something unexpected happened.

It can be cause by one of the following reason.

The page you requested has moved or was deleted.
An error happened on the server.
You tried to access something you don't have access to.
If the problem happens again and/or you think it should be fixed, please inform us through the forum.
Could someone explain why I keep getting this message

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

That’s most likely because users cannot access all generator features anymore. We have had many submitted patterns that were very similar to existing patterns, and some other issues that needed fixing. Which meant that some very nice features needed to be limited for normal users.
I hope our webmaster can come up with a new way to give this feature back though.

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Harleydragon 3 years ago

Okay thank you for letting me know, I do wish there is a way to make the same colors but new rows.

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by janelane 3 years ago

I came to the forum to ask about the same thing. I love the generator here and I used the editor all the time to recolor patterns for my own use and I'm very sad to see it no longer works :(

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Celicia (moderator) 3 years ago

It's a functionality that most of us use too much. We have to be patient. Our Webmaster is working on various points on the site that may not be visible to us but are very necessary. It may take a little while to get this functionality back but he will surely try to do it in the future.

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Indieegirll 3 years ago

Hello guys!

I was wondering if there was a new link to edit for colors?
Thanks!

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by Anyblia 3 years ago

Hi!

Not yet :)

RE : Idea for new generator save: recolour mode for personal use by fenix_ree 3 years ago

It would be cool to have a recolor option like on braceletbook, where you can add color variations under the existing pattern.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!