$1911

was donated
Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Bigmamakd 5 years ago

Hello! Can anyone help me? I am trying to find the pattern for this lovely bracelet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfalml1njHq/

I can see the pattern sitting right there underneath it and it's driving me crazy--I did all kinds of searches, but had no luck.

Maybe azclaire can chime in and tell us???
Thanks in advance.

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Dai 5 years ago

I think it's something like #5564 but instead of doing each A strand black, for example, you choose a different colour (for example, looking at the photo, yellow, purple, light blue, light blue, purple, yellow)

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by EdBlair 5 years ago

The picture has 22 strings and 11 colors, whereas #5564 has 24 strings and 4 colors. Otherwise the patterns are very similar. I did not see it among the patterns on this site.

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Ayzek 5 years ago

It'll be looks like pattern number #12284 if delete half of it vertically

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Dai 5 years ago

That's it! good find Ayzek :D

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Bigmamakd 5 years ago

Good tip. Thank you so much!!

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by Ayzek 5 years ago

You're welcome;)

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by EdBlair 5 years ago

Actually what you need to do is to follow the tutorial (( How to... )) double a pattern using this pattern (not delete half vertically).

RE: Looking for a pattern number, saw gorgeous bracelet on azclaire's instagram by AZClaire (moderator) 5 years ago

Sorry, I wasn't online these days...
Well done @Ayzek !
@Bigmamakd : Here is the link for the pattern https://vk.com/photo-130371228_456250333.
You couldn't find it here because this pattern already exists somewhere else, but we have similars : #83945,84662,41360...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!