$1911

was donated
I'm mostly new, and I'd like some help with designing a rather simple pattern. by Archangel1312 5 years ago

So, a good friend of mine's birthday is coming up, and he is a big Steven Universe fan, so I want to make him something nice.
I'm new to this kind of craft so it'd be very nice if someone more experienced could help me.

My vision is having the Diamond Authority symbol in the middle.
Linked text

Thanks a lot ahead of time.

RE: I'm mostly new, and I'd like some help with designing a rather simple pattern. by kleinevos (moderator) 5 years ago

For an alpha you can use this pattern for example: A1062 .
If you want a normal pattern you can search for a grid pattern, but you probably need to shape the bracelet to only keep 4 of the squares. Have a look at #7983

RE: I'm mostly new, and I'd like some help with designing a rather simple pattern. by Archangel1312 5 years ago

The last one is actually very helpful, thank you so much.

RE: I'm mostly new, and I'd like some help with designing a rather simple pattern. by RicT73_ 4 years ago

Hi I'm new to this as a member and only been doing bracelets for 5-6 months. I want to make a bracelet of a logo and just wanted to know if I can and if so, how to I upload the photos.

RE: I'm mostly new, and I'd like some help with designing a rather simple pattern. by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

Yes, you can. If the pattern of the logo is on this site you can upload the picture to the pattern. If not, you can upload to a similar tutorial. Like the one for alpha-patterns if it is an alpha.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!