$1911

was donated
Kaonashi (No Face) From Spirited Away by LilySpider 5 years ago

Hello, I'm looking for a normal pattern representing Kaonashi's face (or... mask? I guess he's called "no face" for a reason) on a solid colored background.

I found a few corresponding alpha patterns on the website (even though some of them were a lot more complex than what I'm looking for) but I'm completely incapable of making bracelets from alpha patterns since I'm only a beginner who started knotting like a month ago.

I would love it if anyone was willing to make (or find) a full pattern/guide out of this request! I know it's probably not the easiest thing to do, but that would help me out a ton!

Here's a picture for those who have no idea of which character I'm talking about :

The colors are black, white and lilac. The shadow isn't necessary. The ideal pattern would look somewhat like this :

Thanks in advance!

RE: Kaonashi (No Face) From Spirited Away by kleinevos (moderator) 5 years ago

I tried. It?s pending now :-) It is hard to make things like this as a normal pattern though!

RE: Kaonashi (No Face) From Spirited Away by LilySpider 5 years ago

Thank you so much! I bet it isn't easy, so props for giving it a go :)! I can't wait to check it out!

I?m a bit concerned that it will not look too good when knotted, but I did my best ;-)
The pattern number is #98833 btw.

I think #98835 is a slightly better version :-) I?m not sure if we accept both. :-)

RE: Kaonashi (No Face) From Spirited Away by LilySpider 5 years ago

I can't access either one of the patterns you gave (still pending, probably).
I will try them both and post pictures of the finished bracelets ;)

Thanks again, I honestly didn't think anyone would answer such a specific request haha

Yes, they are pending. I only posted the numbers so you can find them when they are accepted. That will take a few days :-)

RE: Kaonashi (No Face) From Spirited Away by EdBlair 5 years ago

You can preview pending patterns here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/check_patterns.php
When I posted this the Kaonashi patterns were #'s 5 and 7, but they will move up as the ones in front of it get processed.
Only the preview is visible, not the knotting pattern.

I always forget that everyone can see them there! Thanks EdBlair :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!