RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by EdBlair 5 years ago

Bracelet #233:
Pattern #51519

Palette:

Sorry, the image file is:

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by Shifa 5 years ago

ooo, looks so juicy~!

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by kleinevos (moderator) 5 years ago

Nice!

I knew I had to make those "dots" yellow, even though the color wasn't in the "palette".
I like it when you can make the bracelet have design elements (besides the colors) from the picture.

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by pinology 5 years ago

I just popped by to say that it's been a while, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the pattern I promised to make :-) It will still take a while more but I'll try to get it done by the end of this year! It has just been so busy...

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by pinkplaidpants 5 years ago

Finished #241 and I am less then pleased with my skills. It is just so full of holes and I did not cut the dark blue long enough :(
Any pattern with a lot of bf/fb knots are a struggle for me. If you have any advice for improving, I would gladly take it!

Pattern #8882

Palette #3846

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by kleinevos (moderator) 5 years ago

It doesn?t look bad to me! You cannot completely avoid holes in those patterns, you can only try to make them as small as possible by pulling the first half of the knot really tight. And keep practicing :-))

RE: Knotting Game conversation thread, part 3 by pinkplaidpants 5 years ago

Don't know why my post is showing up twice, but thank you, kleinevos. I will keep at it!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!