$1911

was donated
Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by kevincamp145 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I am Kevin and I am glad to be here. Today is my first day but I really want to share with the forum my work on the website about how to make your own paracord bracelet:
http://blazingcampfire.com/how-to-make-survival-bracelets/

To be honest, you don't want to see my first self-made paracord bracelet since it looked terrible that time. But fortunately, I got my uncle help me with some further edition. Now, after 20 years camping and making dozens of PBs, I proudly present the article on my new site which helps you to create your own paracord bracelets.

Hope you like it and leave a comment for me to revise my article. I have to admit that I am not a good writer so please give me some feedback and I am really really grateful for that.

Cheers,

RE: Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by kevincamp145 6 years ago

Oh, I forgot to leave a clickable link: <a href="http://blazingcampfire.com/how-to-make-survival-bracelets/">How to Make Your Own Paracord Bracelet</a>

Cheers,

RE: Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by kevincamp145 6 years ago

Oh, not working :D please copy and paste the article :D

RE: Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Our site is more about friendshipbracelets than about survival/paracord bracelets. It might be interesting for some of our users, but your website as a whole is not really related to what we do here. (That?s also why your links have not been accepted.) I believe there are enough other websites for sharing crafts like paracord knotting :-)

RE : Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by Scootercat 2 years ago

Is there a way to upload photos of this

RE : Beginner Guide for Making Your Own Paracord Bracelet by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

Our site is for knotted friendshipbracelets, or other knotted items using the friendshipbracelet patterns. We have some tutorials for related things, where you can upload pictures related to that tutorial, but we prefer that uploaded pictures show items knotted with the use of friendshipbracelet patterns. Paracord bracelets are not friendshipbracelets. We don’t have a tutorial specifically for paracord bracelets, as far as I know.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!