$1911

was donated
How to delete a generated pattern by Ilee 6 years ago

Hey there! I'm very glad to finally find this website, it's really amazing and brought me a lot of fun and inspiration! I've tried the generator as well and made a few patterns on my own. But as I did it for a first time, some of them are not very good, and I noticed that only after saving them. So, I wonder if there is any way to delete my patterns if they're pending. Don't want to bother moderators with that stuff. Would be very nice if I could manage them myself.....

RE: How to delete a generated pattern by Stefanie7 6 years ago

It's not possible for you to delete a pattern. But if you tell us the pattern numbers of the pattern that you want to delete, we delete them for you, thats no problem.

RE: How to delete a generated pattern by Ilee 6 years ago

Oh thanks a lot! These two are also not nice: 97133, 97127 (still pending). I will be more careful and try my best do not save any new patterns without assurance that they worth it. Thanks again and sorry for bothering!
P.S. It looks pretty fair for me that users are not allowed to delete uploaded patterns on their own, but i believe, it would be better and easier for you, if this option was available while pending. So, if somebody saved a wrong pattern by mistake, he could delete it without bothering moderators. :)

RE: How to delete a generated pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

That would be a great feature! But things like that haven?t changed for years, and I don?t see anything changing in the near future too :-(
Moderators are only here for keeping the site running, we don?t have the abilities to change the technical stuff ...

RE: How to delete a generated pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

And I?ve improved #97127 btw, it will be accepted soon :-))

RE: How to delete a generated pattern by Ilee 6 years ago

Wow thank you! You are a magician! )))))))

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!