$1911

was donated
Rolling....but only sometimes? by MandaMae 6 years ago

Hi Everyone!

So I'm pretty well versed in making bracelets as far as tension goes and things (not to sound like I'm tooting my own horn by any means)
BUT I always seem to have a problem with some of my bracelets rolling in towards the center. I've tried knotting looser/tighter and nothing seems to be working. It also usually only happens with a specific type of pattern. (Usually the plaids, I love plaid. Haha.)

I'm wondering if anyone has this problem and if it's just par for the course with certain patterns or if there is anything else I can do to prevent it. (Backing them/spraying them with waterproofing or even using clear nail polish to "sturdy them up" so to speak)

I'm sorry if this has already been asked I made it to about page 17 and couldn't find a post/answer for it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some info on the matter! And sorry for the long read I thought more info might help xD

RE: Rolling....but only sometimes? by kleinevos (moderator) 6 years ago

Some patterns are more likely to curl than other patterns. Plaid is one of them, 1212 is also a hard one to keep flat.
Try to keep the knotting tight. The only other thing you could try is ironing the bracelet, but I personally never do that :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!