$1911

was donated
RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Fractoluminescence 2 years ago

Ohh I see, thanks a lot! Doing it now

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

I’ll answer your question here, KnottyArtist :-)

Your question:
two questions: If someone has accepted to do one (and suggested the next) but has not yet submitted a photo...does it become open to someone else to give it a try? And that person would suggest one too? Thanks

You can always knot suggested patterns. Every pattern on our site is available for anyone, at any time. But to keep the Game running it’s best to only suggest a new pattern if you’re taking the last one that was suggested.
And ofcourse should everyone who promised to knot a pattern stick to that promise. But at the same time we can’t force anyone to do so….

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by KnottyArtist09 2 years ago

Sounds good! :-)

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Scootercat 2 years ago

I finished my challenge, it’s much shorter than I would have liked… but I’m about to post it! How do I post it in the thread here? Thank you

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

You can use the BBCode (see below) once the photo is accepted.

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Scootercat 2 years ago

I guess I do not understand how BBCODE works...

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by halokiwi 2 years ago

Click on "more info..." to see how the code works

If you put without gaps, once you post your message the photo will be visible.

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by halokiwi 2 years ago

[IMG ] link of image [/IMG ]

I hope this time it does not recognize it as a link so you'll be able to see

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Shifa last year

goodness, it's been a while since i've been here. has the last challenge been finshed yet, or is a new thread going to be started?

RE : Conversation-thread for the Chain Game (part two) by Celicia (moderator) last year

Hi Shifa! How are you? The chain knotting game part 2 is still open, but it has been a long time that nobody join to it. The #269 challenge is pattern #[URL =https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns/99010]#99010[/URL] and the color palette is #8. I'm glad to see you arround again!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!