$1911

was donated
Pattern by Black_Canary 8 years ago

Pattern's link

RE: My pattern was rejected? by Black_Canary 8 years ago

Hope this one works

RE: My pattern was rejected? by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

When a pattern gets rejected we always post the link in the decription box, which lists common reasons for rejecting.
And below that are some pattern numbers, that look alot like yours.
The mods voted it was too similar to those existing patterns.

You are still free to use your pattern, to knot it and upload a photo, but you could also easily go for one of the listed patterns instead.

so by Black_Canary 8 years ago

So yeah I dont think the same was postef before either...

RE: My pattern was rejected? by Black_Canary 8 years ago

It only looks like 6295 and I knew it... It was impossible to use the black color like I wanted so I made a new one... It took me forever -_- Im sure that if I used different colors it would have worked...

RE: My pattern was rejected? by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

We really don't just look at colors.. pattern 49633 is a very similar shape, a zigzag with dots and the red line could be made black and extra (white) strings can be added to the sides.

We do have another option: if you knot the pattern, upload a photo and send us a report/PM, we might re-vote on your pattern and it could get accepted.

RE: My pattern was rejected? by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Please ask these kind of questions in private next time. We're always happy to answer, but discussing pattern rejections in public in not allowed. You can either PM one of the moderators or write a private message in the guestbook. Thanks.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!