$1911

was donated
Bug with Kumihimo Wheel Designer??? by Allison98 8 years ago

I tried to design a Kimihimo pattern, but after I chose the colour I wanted to use I tried clicking on the bracelet but either it wouldnt change the colour or it would change the wrong one. Is there anything I can do about it?

RE: Bug with Kumihimo Wheel Designer??? by Allison98 8 years ago

It works half the time it seems like becuase I just tried it again and it worked.

BUT looking at it again, it works, but it's still doing colouring the wrong ones and not the ones I clicked.

RE: Bug with Kumihimo Wheel Designer??? by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

It works for me. I'm not aware of any new bugs, but it happens quite often that the kumihimo generator crashes. We can't change that :-(
Do you click on a dot in the image on the right, not the circle? It should change to the chosen color then.

Yeah, that's what I was doing. It was weird because, like I said, the first time it didnt do it at all, the second time it worked fine, third time it was doing the wrong ones than I clicked.
It's okay if it doesnt work though! I have seen other sites with kumihimo generators that I could use if it wont work.

I checked one more time and if I click the "knot" above the one I want to colour it changes the one below it.

Strange ...... I haven't heard anyone else complaining about it. We also can't fix it......

It could just be my computer. It's working fine again. Oh well!

RE: Bug with Kumihimo Wheel Designer??? by Lothiriel 8 years ago

I've never been able to get the kumihimo to work, no matter which comp I use. it won't even let me change colors, only add or remove strings.

Sometimes you need to put the color number in both boxes, at top and bottom of the pop up, instead of clicking the color. That works on my IPad.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!