$1911

was donated
Cannot find my Alpha pattern even I saved it and agreed for publishing by Blubberina 8 years ago

Hello!
I made an Alpha pattern around half an hour ago but I cannot find it in my "pending patterns" nor in the "published" ones even I saved it and it said that it need to be checked by the Admins =( Now I am wondering what happened as I put much work into it!

Thanks!

RE: Cannot find my Alpha pattern even I saved it and agreed for publishing by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

When you go to your pending pattern page there's a button to switch between Normal and Alpha pending patterns. It should be there, because it did save to our mod system of pending patterns :)

RE: Cannot find my Alpha pattern even I saved it and agreed for publishing by Blubberina 8 years ago

Oh yes, I found it! Thanks a lot! I need to get used to the system here as I just recently signed up :D
Thank you for your help!

RE: Cannot find my Alpha pattern even I saved it and agreed for publishing by Blubberina 8 years ago

One more problem:
I saw that in the preview it says my pattern has 3 colors ... but this is not true, it has only 2! How come? How can I change this? =( Because it is already a pending pattern and I could not find any button where "Edit" was.

RE: Cannot find my Alpha pattern even I saved it and agreed for publishing by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

For alpha patterns it isnt possible to edit them after uploading.

A slight color error is usually ignored by us in the checking process though, so no worries.

Oh great! Then I am relieved =) Thank you very much :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!