$1911

was donated
Somebody wrote this for me by Pzamora 8 years ago

Hi, I've made many different patterns and most of them have been rejected. I don't know why this has happend if there aren't any mistakes on them. The last one I made, #89041, was neat and it was rejected. I'd like you to explain this, I just can't find any mistake on it... Thank you

As stated on top somebody wrote this for me, Id have gone just like: why did you reject this or that number? Thanks

RE: Somebody wrote this for me by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

If you go to Your page and click on Pending (or click onthis link) you will find your rejected patterns.
When you visit your pattern, you will see a description box beneath the pattern.
It will always contain the link to a page with a list of common reasons, like it is a plain pattern that is easy to make, or it looks too random.
The pattern you mentioned also has a bunch of patterns listed in this box, this means they are the same or very very similar to the pattern you sent in. Also different colors or very small changes to an already existing pattern cannot be accept as a new pattern.

You can still view and knot your own patterns from this pending page but as the similars might be the same, you can also use those or at least upload your photo there.

I hope this information helped you make sense of it, ofcpurse you can always ask your questions here on the website or send a Personal Mesage to an admin :)

RE: Somebody wrote this for me by Pzamora 8 years ago

Thanks

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!