$1911

was donated
Figment the Dagon by rabidtacy 8 years ago

Does anyone know how I can make a Figment Alpha bracelet pattern? I tried drawing it on grid paper and then generating the knots but it's taking forever to do and I think there might be too many colors? It's like 23knots wide! Anyone have a pattern?? I'm too new to this I guess...

RE: Figment the Dagon by KnotterHolic 8 years ago

Hi there rabidtacy. Welcome to the community first off. Don't worry too much about the width as there are many patterns that are as big as 80+ strings. It's trial and error really. Only after much edit, you will find the right string amount that suits best to accommodate the pattern.

Since you're fond of Figment the Dragon and want to create it, these tutorials might help it make it easier for you to do.

Create an Alpha Pattern Using Any Image
Create Alpha's in MS Paint
Make Alpha Pattern with MS-Excel & Text-Editor

I hope the above will be of help. Should you need anything else, feel free to ask.

RE: Figment the Dagon by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I've tried to make a pattern, it's pending now: A63767
It's extremely difficult to make this into a nice pattern if you don't want too many strings though ... I only made the head and it's already 21 x 19. And It would be a lot better with more strings and rows!

RE: Figment the Dagon by rabidtacy 8 years ago

Thanks so much for responding! I will try those techniques, Knotterholic! Kleinevos, your pattern looks really good, I do agree it needs more strings and rows though to look more like figment. I'll let you know if I come up with anything using the techniques KnotterHolic posted. :D

Good Luck!

I made a figment pattern, I'm not sure if it'll work for a bracelet but here it is: A63858

Yes, we did see it. I'm happy you could come up with an alpha pattern of your liking. Good Job :)

I just submitted another pattern that is smaller and could work better as a bracelet I think! I'm going to try to figure it out. :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!