$1911

was donated
How to edit a photo to make it easy to use as a pattern? by TAnt0719 9 years ago

Ive tried pixelating and numerous other effects and it still looks very hard to do that way. It ends up with like 10 different blues, yellows, etc. Does anyone know any way to make a photograph of something easy to use for a pattern. When I say easy I mean like maybe 10 colors tops.

RE: How to edit a photo to make it easy to use as a pattern? by guardgirlnini 8 years ago

I find that it is a ridiculously time consuming process, but the last thing i tried was that i created a grid on the picture using paint. I drew lines the size of a the eraser (you can change the color of the eraser so you can use it to fill in the squares more easily) and then colored in the suares as best i could by fitting the right colors.

RE: How to edit a photo to make it easy to use as a pattern? by Cathy_3 8 years ago

We have a tutorial, but it's for pixelizing, which you've tried before. (https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=821). Maybe you just need more simple picture to make a simple pattern ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!