$1911

was donated
i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by bluestar 9 years ago

hello
i want to make a freindship bracelet for my friend who is a great fan of starwars.
i need a yoda pattern! i found one in the internet, but he is not looking fierce in that! can anyone help me? and i don't want the pattern to be too big.

RE: i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

We have A30407 and A60517. If the pattern is too small, you get something like A9608. If you like another version of yoda you'd best put (a link to ) an image here for us :-)

RE: i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by bluestar 9 years ago

the one with blue background is beautiful, but it's not fierce! not yoda like! i want something like this
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=71FE7EEAB5AC9246!222&authkey=!AB8A44g0W9u0wmw&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG

even if it is not the complete face, still is good.
:D
is it possible? or something close to this?
thank you!

RE: i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

This image is most likely hard to turn into a pattern because it hasn't a lot of contrast in colors.......

I've pixelated two images for you. When the pixels become bigger the image isn't very visible anymore. It's impossible to make a small pattern out of this...

RE: i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by bluestar 9 years ago

thank you, but it looks so complicated and i think it would be too big!
can't you just edit one of those you recommended?:D! to have a sword instead of stick!
it would be a great help, or just give me some new idea! something related to starwars?I have seen the patterns of the word starwars, they are nice, i just wanted something more creative!

I'm afraid I don't have time to do that, but maybe someone is willing to if you can't make a pattern yourself...

RE: i want an alpha pattern of yoda! help me! by crafty_gal 8 years ago

20x59

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha_pattern.php?keywords_add=Star+Wars&id=63047&submit_keywords_add=Add

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!