$1911

was donated
Suggestion for future updates by Laytons_pa 9 years ago

I was thinking, that if you ever plan on updating the pattern generator the following things would be freaking awesome:
Being able to import existing patterns in order to modify them
Being able to export a pattern but not necessarily upload it to the page (that way the mods would have far less work, and the people who want slight variations on existing patterns can get their patterns for their work)
Have the generator have the number of line and the "a" "b" "c" of the columns

Not requests, just something you guys might wanna keep it mind.
Thanks for all your hard work!

RE: Suggestion for future updates by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Have you seen our tutorial for playing around with colors on existing patterns ?

Updating the generator will most likely not happen very soon, since the owner of this site doesn't have time to do that, and he's the only one who is able to.....:-(

RE: Suggestion for future updates by xisks 9 years ago

That editing thing has been really buggy for me it seems to almost always crash if I stay on it too long and I use Chrome which is one of the two it says has been tested ]:

RE: Suggestion for future updates by Foz 9 years ago

I find the edit-generator very reliable; I'm sorry to hear it hasn't been working for you. I use firefox, and it takes a while to load when it's a large pattern, but once it's fully loaded, it works just fine.

RE: Suggestion for future updates by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I also don't have problems with that generator, with Safari or Dolphin as browser.

RE: Suggestion for future updates by xisks 9 years ago

Well I sorta just suffer through it cause I really like the editor and it's worth it ._.

RE: Suggestion for future updates by Laytons_pa 9 years ago

I hadn't seen that tutorial, seems pretty cool, I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!