$1911

was donated
The Quest For The Most Random Bracelet by usr398 15 years ago

I got an idea. I can start it of, and anybody else can join and give directions,make the bracelet or both.

GETTING STARTED

-First, making the bracelet. Start with 12-16 threadsBut not all the same color. Try to have atleast five different colors. The more colors, the more the randomness shows

-But if your a experienced fb maker, and you want to try more than 16, go ahead.

GIVING INTRUCTSIONS

-You don't need to say like " fk, fk, fk, fk, bk, bk" you can just say " 4 fk's, 2 bk's"

-Try not to have the same amount of knots as the person before you. Try to have differnet amounts of knots. Say someone says "2 fk, 3 bk, 5 fk/bk" don't say the same thing. Try to have it as different as possible

-Now, put the order of the knots in the bracelet, any order you want. Just make sure that you include it.

-Make sure you make it as random as possible.

I hope everyone particapates and my instructions were clear. I'll start us off.

5 fk 3 bk and 7b/fk

RE: The Quest For The Most Random Bracelet by usr398 15 years ago

No one has replied so....6 fk, and 5 bk

RE: The Quest For The Most Random Bracelet by Cathelijn 15 years ago

Wow, I didn't see this topic. But I think it's really cool to make a Random Bracelet. So I'm in! But I've to do so much stuff, so maybe I finished the bracelet in 2 weeks. Euhm: 3 bk/fk, 4 bk and 4 fk.

RE: The Quest For The Most Random Bracelet by jessediamond 15 years ago

I know a pattern for a bracelet that won't be submitted on this site for reason, and it looks pretty random. eight threads, all different colors.
4 fk
3 bk
just repeat that!

RE: The Quest For The Most Random Bracelet by Cathelijn 15 years ago

I'm sorry it took me so long. But here is my random bracelet!
http://oohexiaoo.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Bracelet-4-116231769

I've put it on my deviantart. I think it's cute. Let me know what you think =D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!