$1911

was donated
aww by cath777 9 years ago

the photo links arnt linking to the pics anymore :0(

RE: aww by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Could you please be more specific about the problem?
That way we might be able to do something about it :)

What links/photos do you mean?

RE: aww by cath777 9 years ago

when you click on this
16 strings

3 colors

4.7 rating

39 photos - this bit

then it just takes you to the full pics page on all pattens instead of the spesific patten you have chosen , dont think it ever did this before
thanks

RE: aww by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

As far as I can see, if you click on the number of photos (39) thing it will take you to the gallery of photos for that specific pattern.

RE: aww by EdBlair 9 years ago

What cath777 did not say is that he is looking at Kumihimo patterns.

Select 16 strings, 3 colors, show only patterns with Photos, and sort by Photos on the kumihimo pattern browser.

The first entry listed is pattern K227 with 39 photos.
Click on "39 photos" and the page shows all of the kumihimo bracelet photos.
(not just the ones for K227).

The URL of the page through this link is "https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/gallery.php?kumihimo_id=227&type=3"

But when you go to the pattern page and click on the "Photos: 39" link there, the URL is "https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/gallery.php?type=3&pattern_id=227", and you correctly get only the photos of that pattern.

It looks like the name of the php parameter that selects the pattern to view was changed at some point in time from "kumihimo_id" to "pattern_id", but the code that generates the links on the pattern browser page was not updated.

Please pass this on to your web developers.

And please, when describing a problem be as specific and complete as possible about exactly what you are doing when you experience a problem. I only figured the problem out because there were no 16 string - 3 color normal bracelets with 39 photos, so I started looking at the other types of patterns.

RE: aww by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

That's one of our common strange things ......
I'm afraid Stefan doesn't have a lot of time to work on a site-update so that problem will not be solved soon.

And as EdBlair said it only affects the kumihimo-section. You have to click the pattern first, and then select the photo's uploaded to the pattern to see only pictures of that pattern.

RE: aww by cath777 9 years ago

and cath is a girls name btw

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!