$1911

was donated
Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by KattDavis 9 years ago

Hi there,
I'm still slightly new to this. I have not figured out how to make my own patterns yet. I friend of mine who is a chemist asked me to make her a bracelet and I said yes thinking I could find a pattern. There are no chemistry patterns!! So if someone could help that would be amazing.

RE: Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by Stradivari 9 years ago

Here's a tutorial for making normal patterns: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=114

If you'd like to make an alpha pattern, it's basically filling in pixels.

Both can be submitted on the Generate page if you'd like to share them.

RE: Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Can you show us a picture or tell us what you want on the bracelet? Not everything is possible if you want it to be a normal.
If you want just letters or numbers: there are patterns available for that. Just search for 'font' or 'alphabet'.

RE: Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by KattDavis 9 years ago

I was thinking maybe a molecule pattern for like caffeine or dopa-mine.

RE: Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

A56852 is amphetamine .....

RE: Can someone help make a chemistry pattern for me? by KattDavis 9 years ago

Thank you. I'm looking for a normal pattern though, I don't like doing the alpha ones.

I think these kind of images will be very difficult to create as a normal pattern, especially because of the letters. The pattern will be very wide if you want to be able to read them properly.
But. ... you can try it as a 1212-pattern. Any two-colored alpha turned 45 degrees is in fact the same as a 1212-normal pattern.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!