$1911

was donated
RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by squeaker14 9 years ago

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

A double chevron like #1505 probably isn't copyrighted because the pattern is too common. Just like normal chevron, candystripe, simple diamonds, etc.
I think we should only search for the more complicated patterns.

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by Adelaide 9 years ago

So why did you guys delete my response?

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by kpaul0 9 years ago

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I was just confused and I'm so glad that you know about it (guess I don't have to tell you now :) )

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by Paulaa 8 years ago

I found my pattern #80704 on BraceletBook as #19062 :(

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

As far as I know Braceletbook started to demand that only the original creator can ask for the pattern to be taken down, so you should definately try and contact them about it.

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by Paulaa 8 years ago

I sent them a mesagge and I'm hoping they'll remove it.
Thanks for helping :)

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by NicosUptownGirl 8 years ago

can you all prove 100% though that patterns are being stolen from braceletbook? because for all any of you know it could be the same users on here that have accounts on there with diffeent usernames to what they have on here and are posting their patterns to both sites? i'm in no way condoning theft of anyone's patterns or creations i'm just asking because i use braceletbook and i have a lot of todo's on there i've used it since may this year and i have created two patterns myself on there and my username is nicosgirl i only found this site yesterday and signed up for it

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Yes, we are 100 % sure. Some users have accounts and patterns on both sites, but the stolen patterns are really stolen.

RE: stolen patterns on BraceletBook by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

There are users on BB who have patterns from multiple different users on this website, so that proves they're not the same maker.
And as you can see a few posts up Paulaa just reported her own pattern being stolen too..

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!