$1911

was donated
Change a created pattern with the generator? by NiciG 9 years ago

Hi out there :)
Is it possible to add a created pattern in the generator? I ask because i want to try the pattern of the weekly-contest with different colors. So i tried to put the pattern in the generator to try out different colours without having to create the pattern new.
Do you understand what i mean? Sorry, my english isn't that good.. :)
Thanks for your help!

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Try this :-)

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by NiciG 9 years ago

Thanks, that is exactley what i meant :) Maybe i'm blind, but without the link i'm not able to find this.. Can only moderators use this?

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

This link is in one of the tutorials. Only moderators can save the pattern with it's own number, but others can use the generator itself too. It's a very nice way for choosing the colors you want to knot, but for us as moderators it's very annoying if someone saves that recolored pattern to the site. It takes us a lot of time to check the pattern ( which means: search through all of the existing patterns ) and find out that it already exists. That's why I don't really like to give the link.....
So please use it wisely!

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by NiciG 9 years ago

ok, that makes sense :)
Thanks!

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by imogena 9 years ago

OK, but how to import the pattern you want to edit to this program?

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by Veri 9 years ago

Just put the pattern number at the end of the URL: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/js_gen.php?edit=

RE: Change a created pattern with the generator? by imogena 9 years ago

Ok. Thank you very much.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!