$1911

was donated
The Generator Needs an Undo Button!!! by liz010 10 years ago

I was just using the generator for making a bracelet and I accidentally pressed the wrong button and messed up the whole bracelet!: ( I think it would be really nice for there to be an undo button. Also, I think it would be nice to be able so save a pattern without publishing it on the site, then you wouldn't have to finish the bracelet all in one sitting.

RE: The Generator Needs an Undo Button!!! by polarpony 9 years ago

Omg, yes! I have accidentally clicked the wrong pixel waaaay too many times when using fill mode and completely messed it up! An undo button would be a life saver!
Also it would be very helpful if the alpha generator and the normal pattern generator had the colour variation box like the kumihimo one does!

RE: The Generator Needs an Undo Button!!! by thematt711 9 years ago

The generator here is great. But, it does need some improvement yet. An "Undo" option seems like a no brainer. But, it all takes time and energy to do. An "Add Line Top" option would be nice. As well as "Add String Left" option. Plus, the pop out color palette is too small. I really like the more complete Symbol System that Nimue uses to show the reverse side of the knots on her website too. I use Photoshop CS2 for most of my custom editing and some tools to create breaks, borders and shaping, would also be an excellent addition. Just for the "Record" ... Hey Stefan!! I'd be willing to pay a premium for a "Premium"upgraded generator. Just sayin... Even though he's more like the "Wizard of Oz" than the "Web Master" lately and probably won't see this. We still love him. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!