$1911

was donated
App by malinanka 10 years ago

I think you should create an app for your website. It would be very help full if i could look at and save the patterns on my phone.

RE: App by KnotterHolic 10 years ago

If it's any help, the site works just fine already on a phone. Yes, there's the occasional zoom in for a picture or a pattern, but other than that, it works well. We've already got a lot of suggestions for making it user friendly on phones and as far as my knowledge goes, they're working on it. And as for having the patterns on your phone, save it as an image. I'm sure there's an option for it if you long press on the image through your phone or pop up the settings bar. I use a Samsung and there's a "save image" option.

RE: App by malinanka 10 years ago

thank you very much ^^

RE: App by Marisswv1978 10 years ago

I'm on a phone too and realized I have to press down on the pattern and it gives options to save I guess it depends on what phone you have.

RE: App by Goura 10 years ago

Still i agree over the fact that an app could be good.More and more persons prefer to use tablets,and if there was an app specially created for tablets and phones,you could add some features that would be awesome

RE: App by xMacramex 9 years ago

i have an android cellphone. sometimes, i visit friendship-bracelets.net from it. it is quite helpful and handy!! if you want to save a pattern, you just tap on the picture of the pattern for3 seconds and then, it's very easy. you choose: save to my files and ....that's all!!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!