$1911

was donated
I am not getting reply messages by angel_lima 10 years ago

Hello, I'm new here, but I received a message, and I am unable to answer because when I click the SEND button, nothing happens, the message is not sent.
Can help me, sorry I am Brazilian and sometimes the translation is not very good.
Thank you.

RE: I am not getting reply messages by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

I have no idea of what could be the problem. I'll send you a test-PM. Try to answer that!

RE: I am not getting reply messages by angel_lima 10 years ago

Kleinevos Hi, I saw your message, but submit button does not work ... Have desblquiei the pop up page, I've used another browser, but message (PM) does not work, only here that I could "send" button, the button works. A shame = (

The button always works for me . . Only the upload photo- button is not always working after my android was updated. But with another browser it does work. I'll see if I can find a solution.
Are you using a computer or a phone? And is it windows or something else?

hi, I'm using a normal computer, and google chrome, I tried with firefox. But the submit button does not work .. Sad = (
Here in the forum is the ANSWER button, there is the mensangens SEND button. Does it have something to do?

I did get two messages from you, so there should not be any problem. If it didn't work for you it shouldn't be working for all of us, unless you are sending lots of messages in one day. Which is not the case I suppose. :-)

Hi, thank you! Now is working perfectly.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!