$1911

was donated
This is a suggestion for the website by marina22 10 years ago

Hey! I think it would be really cool if there was a way to be able to change the colors of a pattern and save it a "to-do list" of bracelets. It would be really cool because then, I never forget which colors I would like to choose and also, I can see if I like the combination of colors. Please make it happen! I hope I'm not asking to much :/
(:

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by toribug11 10 years ago

Something else i would suggest for the site is a way to favorite tutorials like we can favorite patterns. i feel that would be a huge improvement to the site.

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by Goura 10 years ago

Well the ideas are good,i would suggest that the site would add a print button next to the generator,so you could print your own pattern or change the colours of an already existing one without having to wait for it to get accepted,and maybe get it rejected anyway

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

Please don't try to post existing patterns with changed colors! They never get accepted and it takes us a lot of time to find out it's only a copy. If you do that often you could be banned for stealing patterns . . . .
You can take a screenshot instead and save it to your own computer to remember what you want to knot.

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by linthette 10 years ago

i have a suggestion too, how about after posting a pattern you're given 24 hours to edit it ? sometimes small mistakes happened and this will make moderator job easier (i think).

btw, how do i ask why my pattern is rejected ? because it doesn't include any of reasons to be rejected (sorry for my english) . i just need to know so next time i won't be posting similar type of pattern (alpha) that i generate for almost an hour just to be rejected without clear reason.

it's a korean hangul pattern btw, with alpha generator. please help me :( .

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by kleinevos (moderator) 10 years ago

I don't know if that's possible, a 24 hours rule, but it would be difficult for us to check patterns if they are to be edited after we checked them . . .
In the description box we always leave a comment. If it only says a link to the faq, the pattern is most likely too easy, too personal , there are a lot of similar patterns existing or it's just not good enough.
Sometimes with alphas we just don't know what it is, so we can't check it. It helps to leave a few keywords on your pattern!
If you have any questions left you can PM one of the moderators or leave a private message in the guestbook.

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by Goura 10 years ago

My suggestion would stay still the print option,but about the editing,i think it could be applied to every pattern.Sometimes a mistake won't get seen,and some users could want to fix it,it sounds a bit silly i know,but it could help both moderators and users

RE: This is a suggestion for the website by knot_giving_up 10 years ago

I think it would be nice to have a to-do-list button where you can write down patterns you have to do or that people may have ordered

RE : This is a suggestion for the website by bmjulie 3 years ago

hey there! as this topic already exists i want to bring it up again ;) i am new to this site, i was using braceletbook, but your Generator is way better!! thats the reason why i am here now - better generator, better patterns ;) BUT some things i miss and that is the option of making a variation of a pattern - to try out other colors, not making a copy, just a variation like asked here 6 years ago ;) maybe that would be possible, what do you think?

RE : This is a suggestion for the website by kleinevos (moderator) 3 years ago

That is on our wishlist :-) I hope our webmaster can add that option soon.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!