$1911

was donated
What to do with Bracelets? by drng99 10 years ago

Well I LOVE making these bracelets but I don't find myself wearing all of them. So here are something I like to do with my extra...

-give them to friends
-give them as presents
-use them as bookmarks and key chains

and my new favorite DONATE THEM. But my problem is, where do I donate them? I plan on making a bunch and attaching a little personal handwritten letter to each of them and then donating them.

but WHERE? Comment below!

also comment if you have any other uses!

thanks!

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by DyingSunlight 10 years ago

well you could give them to me as well :) hahaha just kidding.. personaly, I never see to have enough key chains and I never thought about other ways to use them (other than what you said) sry :)

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by Mistalcreth 10 years ago

Donate to a charity shop?

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by Trematode 10 years ago

http://www.sangamworldcentre.org/en/friends/friendshipproject

I've been wanting to do this project for a while. You can send friendship bracelets to the Girl Guide world centre in India. The girls there sell them and raise money for their units.

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by tyger99 10 years ago

I am making them to give to the kids at our local hospital when they come in. Maybe a Foster home in your area? Or to a school to use to raise money :)

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by Tlotr13 10 years ago

I also use them to replace the puller when it's come of a zipper (like in Eastpack bags or pencil cases). Will probably not solve your problem by itself but it's an idea.

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by Tlotr13 10 years ago

- come OFF a zipper - Sorry.

RE: What to do with Bracelets? by MarieCatou 9 years ago

Here's a tutorial on how to make pet collars with paracord buckles: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=3923/ . I've also seen pictures in the gallery showing what I believe are suspenders made with the larger patterns. If I ever get good enough to make one of those bigger patterns, I'll try to make a purse strap.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!