$1911

was donated
If you sell on etsy by myasmommy08 10 years ago

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew how to leave your customer feedback? Etsy has changed and it use to show up if i logged out and logged back in. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it!!

RE: If you sell on etsy by LittleWolf 10 years ago

You probably found out by now, but they removed the option to leave feedback on customers.

RE: If you sell on etsy by Mimii 10 years ago

Yep. It is very sad. You can no longer leave feedback on Etsy. Buyers can now give a 5 start review, but sellers no longer have a say. So let's hope you always get 5 star ratings because if you have anything lower, you cannot explain your side of the story to future customers. I don't like it one bit. Plus, now they don't allow you to review purchases for days after you receive them in the mail. No one is going to remember to come back and review unless they use Etsy a lot. Most of my customers are new to Etsy *sigh*

I guess it's a good thing that ratings don't matter much on this site, however, I still think it helps sway potential customers who are iffy about buying from you to see all of the successful transactions you've had before...

RE: If you sell on etsy by myasmommy08 10 years ago

Yes I found out! Thank you both for responding to me. I don't like it at all either.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!