$1911

was donated
Multiple Alpha Patterns Rejected by WolfeC 10 years ago

In the past few weeks, I have had 4 of 5 Alpha patterns rejected. I have seen some pretty crappy alpha patterns that were accepted, and I have read and reread the reasons why it might have been rejected and none seem to fit. I'm sorry but moderators, you are really starting to tick this girl off. I want to know legitimate reasons as to why they were denied. Thank you.

RE: Multiple Alpha Patterns Rejected by Kestrel 10 years ago

A55995 was rejected as a copy of two other merged patterns, the details of which were left in the description. A56502 will have been rejected because it is a very, very simple cross pattern. The other two I've no idea about. You'll have to ask one of the other moderators, but I might suggest being slightly more polite about it next time. Unless you've PM'd all the moderators you could think of (bar myself) and got no reply from any of them, I've seen nowhere where you've asked before why they've been rejected. Coming on to the forums, demanding a reply, is not the way to go about getting your answers.

RE: Multiple Alpha Patterns Rejected by WolfeC 10 years ago

I can see the second pattern reasoning; however, "merging" two patterns could be quite helpful to those who would like them together. And I have asked on other threads as to why they were rejected. And as to PM's I preferred not to call out random moderators who might have no idea in the matter.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!