$1911

was donated
DOCTOR WHO Pattern HELP by SuperWhoLock_1 10 years ago

Hi all,
I JUST created an account because I am having serious issues with making a T.A.R.D.I.S. pattern. I cannot figure out how to use the pattern generator, but more importantly I simply cant figure out how to incorporate three colors when i am used to working with two. my inspiration is this picture i found through a google search:

{T.A.R.D.I.S.}

I am the kind of person who hates to admit defeat, but I just can't figure it out. My friend's birthday is 12 days away, and with any help I may be able to give her this bracelet. If anyone could help me with the pattern or give tips I would appreciate it so much!

RE: DOCTOR WHO Pattern HELP by SuperWhoLock_1 10 years ago

The link doesn't seem to work so I will just try this:
http://img0.etsystatic.com/016/0/7112462/il_570xN.451683326_nk6o.jpg

RE: DOCTOR WHO Pattern HELP by Tuzyae 10 years ago

I just played around with this and copied the pattern in the generator, but since it's not an original of mine, I can't really save it and post it.

When using the alpha generator, select the color you want and click where you want it to be. When you are ready to change color, click on the new color you want to use.

If that doesn't make sense, you can always do it on graph paper since it's essentially the same (you can easily print graph paper if you don't have any, just do a search for "printable graph paper").

If all else fails, there are tons of other Dr. Who and T.A.R.D.I.S. patterns already on the site that you can choose from. Good luck!!

RE: DOCTOR WHO Pattern HELP by SuperWhoLock_1 10 years ago

Thank you for your help :) I think putting it on graph paper is a fantastic idea!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!