$1911

was donated
How can I make my pattern smaller? by WinterIsComing 10 years ago

I tried making an alpha pattern, only it came out with me needing 87 threads to make it, which would totally be a big mess of threads. I deleted my patter, but is it a way to make it again, smaller this time?

RE: How can I make my pattern smaller? by WinterIsComing 10 years ago

Oops, I said "is it a way" when I wanted to say "is there a way". Excuse my English, they're not my first language :$

RE: How can I make my pattern smaller? by chanisarak 10 years ago

By making your knot tighter and less more strings.

RE: How can I make my pattern smaller? by Foz 10 years ago

@WinterIsComing unless the pattern is really complex and detailed you should be able to make it small enough to be workable as a bracelet. maybe you can crop the sides of the image a bit as well to make it fit?

here are two tutorials on how to create alphas; I use paint to create alpha patterns too, and it's really easy: Create an Alpha Pattern Using Any Image, and Working with MS Paint.

if you cannot get it to work, you can always post a link, or the picture you would like as a pattern in the "wish patterns" section of the forum. someone else might be able to help you :-)

RE: How can I make my pattern smaller? by jenny18 10 years ago

What if you have an alpha pattern that is too large? Is there a way to downsize it? I think I'm being thrown off by the boxes already being on there. (I don't have the original image to use the paint tutorial)
Thanks!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!