$1911

was donated
why was te pattern rejected by 805d805 10 years ago

I came up with a nice pattern my pattern was rejected I have read the rules but my pattern had nothing to do with the rules

RE: why was te pattern rejected by 805d805 10 years ago

Sorry guys I ment. Why was the pattern rejected

RE: why was te pattern rejected by Foz 10 years ago

you have several rejected patterns, and they all were rejected because they were either copies from patterns we already have and/or were too simple to make, or completely random.

RE: why was te pattern rejected by 805d805 10 years ago

Thank u

RE: why was te pattern rejected by angeleden 10 years ago

If the pattern already exist, it is not rejected, there is a message telling you so.

From my experience, the most frequent problem is the slight color difference between your choice of strings. The exact same colors must be at the same order at the top and bottom.

RE: why was te pattern rejected by WolfeC 10 years ago

I created an alpha pattern that was by no means simple and I searched and searched for any pattern remotely similar and there were none. I am honestly extremely upset that it was rejected. Is there any way to contact the people who rejected it?

RE: why was te pattern rejected by FatnSassy 10 years ago

If you will check the description field underneath your rejected pattern, you will see why it was rejected.

RE: why was te pattern rejected by WolfeC 10 years ago

Yeah. I made an American flag with an Irish clover on top of it to symbolize Americans who have a significant Irish heritage and it was rejected because there is another pattern that has the same American flag with no clover over top. It isnt the same at all.

RE: why was te pattern rejected by FatnSassy 10 years ago

Just because your pattern was rejected doesn't mean that it is gone forever. You can still access your rejected patterns through your profile page. If you make a bracelet using the rejected pattern and submit a photo, we will reconsider accepting it.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!