$1911

was donated
Why removed? by can 11 years ago

I also want to know the reason of rejecting my pattern? The pink changed to white by the website. If it is rejected because of that reason, it's really not fair. It was my first pattern.

RE: Why removed? by Foz 11 years ago

the pink was not changed by the website, or the moderators. please read the info in the description box; that's where we put the reasons why a pattern was rejected. you can still access your rejected patterns via your profile page (on the top right there's a button "pending", and you can choose between pending, and rejected patterns there). if you upload a picture of the finished bracelet, we will reconsider accepting the pattern.

RE: Why removed? by can 11 years ago

you guys are quite bossy although the website is nice. it's ok, I won't upload anymore. you can delete me account if you want. thanks

RE: Why removed? by Xaiohui 11 years ago

Why was my own family shield, Lynch, rejected or removed from becoming an alpha pattern? I want to make my shield into a pattern but am not savvy enough to make it on my own. https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/a54089 is the shield that I speak about. MY FAMILY'S SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XC

@Xaiohui please read my previous comment. you can still access your rejected patterns.

RE: Why removed? by Xaiohui 11 years ago

not how to knot the shield. it just shows it on a grid and the same is with my other one which didn't even have the name, just the damn shield and I made it as narrow as possible even to reduce the amount of strings.

that *is* the pattern, multicolour alpha patterns only show the grid, not the knots. please read the multicolour alpha tutorial to find out how to make them.

RE: Why removed? by B3auty_Panda 10 years ago

I know the reasons why they are accepted and rejected...I'm tired of reading the same things over and over. It would be nice to know which specific reason applied to the pattern(s) that were rejected at the time of submission. If I knew the exact reason then it would be easier to change what I'm doing...otherwise I'm gonna feel stupid because my patterns aren't good enough...and I see LOTS of simple patterns on here so I know my patterns aren't that easy to work on in 5 minutes or less.

RE: Why removed? by can 10 years ago

I agree with you, they are making us feel stupid

RE: Why removed? by B3auty_Panda 10 years ago

I'm pretty happy now though because one of the admins helped me and got my patterns passed through.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!