$1911

was donated
RE: Help Shopping for string!! :) by alyssa_12 11 years ago

Here's what I do. At Walmart Superstore they have muti-colored friendship bracelet thread that comes in a huge pack! It has any color you can think of with like 30+ different colored strings! Only for like $3!

RE: Help Shopping for string!! :) by Goura 11 years ago

Try buying Prism thread,they usually sell them in pack of 36,they have both pearle and six stranded,and there are three choices between pastel,multicoloured thread,and simple vivid colours.Else try buying DMC 0.5 Pearle cotton,it's quite long and maybe a bit more high in price but its quality and resistance of colours will let your bracelets last for years

RE: Help Shopping for string!! :) by Leah99 11 years ago

I like buying my thread online, I find it to be the cheapest that way. I recently bought a 150 skien embroidery floss pack for $18, about 12 cents each. And the threads themselves are perfect. I buy my thread on Amazon. But you need to buy in bulk, because otherwise it's a bit more expensive.

RE: Help Shopping for string!! :) by Fairfield 10 years ago

I live in Quebec but as I read i realized we have the exact same stores for buying threads I mean Michael's and Walmart! I didn't went to Michael yet (the store are new in Qc) but i,ve been buing everything at Walmart for years and years what I found deceiving it's that they always chage their stocks. About 4 years ago they use to have Iris with some BRIGHT and wonderful color and i can't find them anymore! Now they have Prism and I like them but not as the Iris one they are more rough and Iris use to stay bright and soft more longer! Also, I but some Prism Tie-dye and another pack from the brand Darice on amazon, i received them really fast and i'm satisfied from the result! I'm wondering if any of you try those :http://www.amazon.com/ThreadNanny-Embroidery-Stitch-Threads-skeins/dp/B00AGPXF6U/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1371652681&sr=8-19&keywords=embroidery+floss

I can't get any DMC in Quebec so im trying to buy it online!

thank you very much!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!