$1911

was donated
Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by ripley2u 11 years ago

Until today I haven't been on the site since just before Christmas and I am wondering why I am unable to see the uploaded photos clearly. They look tiny and blurry. What has changed and why? Do they have to be so small for your server space or something? Can't even get an idea what the bracelets look like even when enlarged unless each page is opened individually. Gallery looks terrible!

RE: Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by Kestrel 11 years ago

There was a site update a few weeks back, where Stefan moved everything to cloud storage, and the galleries have been the way you described since.

It's only newly uploaded photos, however. The older photos in the gallery that were clear before, they seem to be unaffected.

RE: Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by ripley2u 11 years ago

Thanks for info.

RE: Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by Wencke 11 years ago

Will it be fixed? Browsing here doesn't make much fun with that fuzzy thumbnails. :(

There's nothing to "fix". The photos themselves aren't affected, just the thumbnails - and all that means is that you actually have to click on a thumbnail to see a photo properly.

RE: Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by Wencke 11 years ago

That's pretty disappointing imho... I've been happier with the clear thumbnails since I could see the motive more clearly and also I've been more enthusiastic to view the photo in full size because of it.

Trust me, I miss them too. But I think it's something to do with our hosting services right mow - ie, nothing to do with us personally.

RE: Can't See Photos Clearly in Photo Gallery? by Vallila_1 10 years ago

But why is it that the thumbnails in the newsfeed section seem to have a better quality than the thumbnails in the main gallery and the many many pattern-galleries?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!