$1911

was donated
Beginners by K4yk4y101 11 years ago

I'm teaching my friends to make friendship bracelets, so what are some easy, but cool looking patterns.

RE: Beginners by HarleyMama23 11 years ago

If they have never made a friendship bracelet before I would suggest teaching them the candy stripe so they can get used to the forward knot first. Or maybe the Chinese staircase. They might be a little confused learning the forward, backward, forward-backward or backward-forward knots all at the same time.

RE: Beginners by purple3339 11 years ago

I would do the candy stripe or the chevron. I taught my friend how to make bracelets and she picked up on those easily

RE: Beginners by hiba 11 years ago

i gave my friend a friendship bracelets and she said to me halp me to dowed and i started teching her get for me all the luck

RE: Beginners by juliagould 11 years ago

Chinese staircase is definitely the easiest, and teaching the square macrame knot would be a good idea too! When I wanted bigger bracelets, I started the chevron. It took me around 3 bracelets to fully get the hang of it though! Everyone says the candy stripe is the easiest but I still can't get the hang of that one.. :)

RE: Beginners by Wencke 11 years ago

The macrame knot was very hard for me to learn.
The First try for me has been this
second.
third.

Between first and second I tried the chinese staircase just because of boredome, not that I'd think it'd be that pretty... But well, it seemed very easy and so it was.

RE: Beginners by Goura 11 years ago

Chevron-Arrowhead and Candy Stripe are really easy,but i would greatly recommend the Zipper Bracelet (Patterns number 5458),being only three-stranded and makes its own nice show.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!