$1911

was donated
Something else? by pepsui 11 years ago

I kind of want to make something else with friendship bracelet patterns but I dont know what I should try. :3

RE: Something else? by curlyduda 11 years ago

you could try making a necklace or headband

RE: Something else? by Dai 11 years ago

a lanyard for your keys/pendrive =)

RE: Something else? by JewelryByAshley 11 years ago

If you have any pets, you could make them a collar. I'm doing that for my cats now :)

RE: Something else? by pepsui 11 years ago

These are awesome ideas.
Thanks! :)

RE: Something else? by juliagould 11 years ago

I'm addicted to making keychains! Much faster than a bracelet too :)

RE: Something else? by wildcattz98 11 years ago

If you are looking for a bigger project, check out the tutorials on the macram? pouch, or pencil case. Or you could make a wall hanging. This summer I'm doing the pencil case and right now I'm going to do a lanyard for my friend

RE: Something else? by Wencke 11 years ago

I am also currently making a lanyard for friends and made a little chain for my game boy color and some chains to hang up the handbrush, the broom and such stuff so it doesn't stand on the ground and get broken. (:
Also you could do a belt or a chain for reading glasses.

I am thinking about knotting a little Bag for various stuff with bracelet knots. Options seem to be endless~ :)

RE: Something else? by Goura 11 years ago

Well,other than that,you can try using the beads.Other than bracelets you can make keychains,lawnyard,and if you use kumihimo or make an alpha keychain they can turn in perfect decorations for your school bag (i have around 20 between my rucksacks and my keys :3).Other that that,only fantasy is what will drive you,as example i made a pencil case for my cousin,and a beer koozie for my grandpa.Hope i was helpful enough ^^

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!